With support from the McCall MacBain Foundation, Academics for Higher Education and Development (AHED), will provide 2 consultants to work with the President of the University of Liberia to update the 5-year strategic plan of the University as well as improving the top-management organization.
Update of UoL Five Year Plan:
- Developing an action plan for UL for the next six months and one year based on the existing and revised strategy;
- Revising budget estimates for all activities associated with the short-term and long-term plans;
- Submitting revised five year plan with six month and one year addenda.
Designing a Senior Management Plan:
- Creating job descriptions for all key positions that report to the President of UL;
- Assessing current staff capabilities with respect to the skills and qualifications of the existing management staff;
- Preparing a recruiting plan for any staff that needs to be brought in as additions or replacements;
- Preparing a general compensation plan for key staff;
- Preparing a general transition plan for staff that need to be reassigned or let-go.
Partners: McCall MacBain Foundation
Implementing Partners: Academics for Higher Education and Development (AHED)
Focus Areas: Capacity Building, Education
Locations: Montserrado (Monrovia)